Excellent job vacancy in Egypt /6th of Oct.
Our client is a leading company in electronic & lighting industry in Egypt, currently looking for experienced & talented calibers to fulfill the following position:
Procurement & supply chain manager
Main job requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business or related fields.
- Minimum 13 years of experience (includes minimum 3 years in managerial level) in purchasing/procurement management (preferably in electronic Industries and Lighting or related industries).
- Excellent Leadership, Managerial & Communication skills in both Arabic & English.
- Solid knowledge in Tax & tariff law.
- Excellent command of English.
Main job responsibilities
- Engage in proactive communication regarding, workload status, staffing and resources, and strategic direction of master contracts.
- Ensure that processes require that all decisions are consistent with applicable procurement requirements and goals.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and the vendor community.
- Manage the resources of team member specialists and the ability to collaborate with subject matter resources to execute the corporate contracts and procurement mission.
- Track supplier performance standards, and conduct ongoing evaluation.
- Conduct research via the Internet, catalogues, trade publications, and trade shows to identify potential suppliers.
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Plan and track the shipment of the required materials to meet organization’s need on time.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan that meets organization’s vision.