Position Main requirements :
- Managing Director
- Bachelor’ Degree of any suitable discipline
- Excellent English
- MBA / DPA / PMP certificate is preferred
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Maintains service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigation complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, coaching, counseling, and disciplining directors; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.