Excellent Vacancies in Egypt/Alex
our client is a Multi-National EPC/Oil & Gas Contractor, requires recruiting experienced & talented caliber to join the company to fulfill the following position:
- miunimum 10 years’ experience in construction projects
- bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- Prepare overall schedules for the work based on Contractors schedules as input into the Project schedule.
- Ensure compliance with company Planning & Progress Measurement Requirements and schedule.
- Monitor Contractors management of schedule interfaces with other Client and Contractor.
- Ensure quality of planning systems, plans and deliverables provided by Contractors planning group.
- Monitor all procurement activities at the worksite.