Job Vacancies in Libya in Power Plant Project For Indians Only
Job opportunities in Libya/ 100% safe location…. Indian Nationality Only.... Joining Summer 2017
Our client , An International contracting company operating in the Power Plant and Oil & Gas Construction industry is now working on a challenging Power Plant Project in Libya implementing the most advanced methods and technologies,.
• Piping Engineer
• HSE Supervisor
• Land Surveyor
• QC Inspector Civil
• QC Inspector Mechanical
• Store Keeper
• Site Administrative
• Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
• Document Controller
• Civil Quantity Surveyor
• Welding Inspector
• CAD Operator / Draftsman
• Material Man
1. Piping Engineer:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Senior Piping Material Engineer role.
- Full knowledge of piping codes, standards and practices, like ASME B31.3, ASTM, API, ASME, BS, MSS-SP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Certificates as Piping Engineer.
- Previous Oil and Gas experience.
2. HSE Supervisor:
- implementation of the Loss Prevention Program (LPP) or Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Program.
- 5-8 Years of Experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Certificates in OSHA / NEBOSH / IOSH.
- College graduate of Bachelor course Or College level with equivalent experience.
3. Land Surveyor:
- 3-5 Years of Experience in the construction industry including 3 years as a land Surveyor.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering or Duly License Geodetic Engineer.
- Certificate in Land Surveying.
4. QC Inspector Civil:
- 8-10 Years of Experience in the field of Quality Assurance, including 5 years’ experience in quality management of construction projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or other equivalent diploma.
- AWS CWI, CSWIP SWI or approved equivalent certifications is a must.
5. QC Inspector Mechanical:
- 8-10 years of related work experience, including 5 years of experience in quality management of construction projects.
- Knowledge in ISO 9000 quality control & ISO 9001, Welding inspector CSWIP and / or ASNT level-II, NDT, WPS/PQR/WPQ and equipment installation
- Must hold the following certifications: ASNT Level III Certificate Holder in (UT, PT, MT) , AWS-QC1, CSWIP 3.1, ASNT SNT-TC-1A NDT Level II in MT, UT, PT, RT (Interpretation) and PCN Level II- UT-3.1, 3.2, MT
6. Store Keeper:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as storekeeper in a large construction business (preferably in Oil and Gas industry).
- Training certificates as Storekeeper or Warehouseman
7. Site Administrative:
- 3 to 5 years work experience as on site Administrator administrative in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery or Power Plant Industry.
8. Mechanical Quantity Surveyor:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer.
- 5 – 10 Years of Experience with minimum 3 years in oil and gas industry - pipeline projects.
9. Civil Quantity Surveyor:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in quantity surveyor role, with minimum 2 years in oil & gas industry/ pipeline projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering as a priority or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Welding Inspector
- Diploma in Engineering , Associate and Degree level supported with welding certifications/
11. CAD Operator / Draftsman:
- 5 years CADD and Drafting experience, in construction or petrochemical industries.
- A bachelor's or associate degree in Engineering/CAD or drafting is required.
- Completed a certified course in drafting and CADD operations.
- Proficient in ACAD and Intergraph MS (2D/3D) software.
12. Material Man:
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in warehousing activities and materials handling in the oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering or equivalent.
- Completed a vocational school training program as Material Man and Warehouse Operations.
13. Document Controller:
- Skilled in Citrix
Only Indian qualified candidates matching the required criteria, Interested & willing to join are welcomed to send their updated CV’s (must be in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While mentioning the job title in the subject line is a must or CV/Email will be disregarded.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in India during June 2017 while onboarding to be between July & September ……security status will be briefed to all selected candidates.