Electrical Supervisor (Nace – CP3 Cathodic protection)
Excellent Vacancy -Oil & Gas (O&M) – Iraq
With a leading Multinational Oil & Gas Company.
Required Nationalities: Egyptian & Indian Only.
Open Position: Electrical Supervisor (Nace – CP3 Cathodic protection)
- Bachelor degree in electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in oil & gas projects.
- NACE "CP3 Cathodic Protection Technologist" Certificate is a must.
- Very good command of English.
- Perform various kinds of electrical measurements of Cathodic Protection systems: ( NACE CP1 - Cathodic Protection Tester Course Manual )
- Measurement of IR-free potentials at pipelines and tanks with the use of probes and current interrupters: (NACE TM0497-2012 Measurement Techniques Related to Criteria for Cathodic Protection on Underground or Submerged Metallic Piping Systems) - (NACE SP0104-2014 The Use of Coupons for Cathodic Protection Monitoring Applications)
- Optimization of CP potentials by adjustment of CP stations and junction boxes : (NACE CP2 - Cathodic Protection Technician Course Manual ) – ( NACE SP0169-2013 Control of External Corrosion on Underground or Submerged Metallic Piping Systems) ( NACE SP0186-2007 Application of Cathodic Protection for External Surfaces of Steel Well Casings ) (NACE SP0193-2016 Application of CP to Control External Corrosion of CS On-Grade Storage Tank Bottoms NACE SP0177-2014 Mitigation of Alternating Current and Lightning Effects on Metallic Structures )
- Troubleshooting of CP problems: ( NACE CP3 - Cathodic Protection Technologist Course Manual ) –( NACE SP0572-2007 Design, Installation, Operation, and Maintenance of Impressed Current Deep Anode Beds)-( NACE SP0286-2007 Electrical Isolation of Cathodically Protected Pipelines)
- Operation of instrumentation and equipment to perform different kinds of electrometric surveys (CIPS, DCVG, Pipeline Current Mapping, Stray and Alternating Current influence), and interpretation of the obtained results : (NACE SP0207-2007 Performing Close-Interval Potential Surveys and DC Surface Potential Gradient Surveys)- ( NACE CP1 - Cathodic Protection Tester Course Manual )
Benefits & work duration
- Company Provides Accommodation & Transportation, Visa, Flight Tickets.
- Works on a rotational basis for 42 days on and 42 off.