Excellent Oil & Gas Vacancies in Saudi Arabia !!
Our client is renowned as an international, leading provider of fully integrated engineering, procurement, construction supervision for the petroleum, petrochemicals and power industries, currently is looking for experienced Caliber to fulfill the following position;
Process Pre commissioning Engineer
**Main job requirements**
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
- Previous experience with SAUDI ARAMCO projects and full aware with ARAMCO standards and specifications is a must.
- Good experience of SAUDI ARAMCO pre-commissioning system.
- Good communication skills to interface with clients and vendors.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience preferably with Saudi Aramco, KJO or equivalent companies.
- Identify requirements and scope of work, review specifications, drawings and other documents of project.
- Develop Pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Supervise, Manage and lead sub-contractor for the safe execution of pre-commissioning activities in line with the schedule.
- Regularly interface and communicate with sub-contractor execution team.
- Regularly contact discipline engineers and supervisors for solving problems related to project execution work.
- Plan manpower and arrange organization chart and establish pre-commissioning team.
- Develop pre-commissioning plan as per Saudi Aramco standard.
All Nationalities Resident in Saudi Arabia are welcomed to Apply
Valid Transferable Iqama is a Must.