For immediate hiring at Staff Arabia head office in Dokki, Cairo.
Staff Arabia, A Leading Regional Outsourcing & Human Resources Service Provider is looking to hire excellent caliber to fulfill the following position:
- Visa Processing and Deployment Specialist
• Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for issuing work & visit visa from different consulates for the accepted candidates.
2. Follow up the VISA procedures of the candidates in different countries such as KSA, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Qatar, Libya, India, Tunis, Morocco, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Ghana & Uganda.
3. Lead & deliver high quality overall deployment services as a support to our clients and other departments.
4. Communicate with internal & external clients on a corporate level while with full understanding of business needs & process life cycle.
5. Provide wide range of support to our clients & candidates that include emailing, responding to inquiries with regards to their visa documents preparation.
6. Receive and review submitted documents from candidates in order to obtain their stamped VISAs from consulates.
7. Update candidates and clients about the visa process.
8. Sending reports to clients about candidates’ VISA, joining & on boarding process.
• Main Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree is a must in any field.
2. 1-2 years of experience, preferably ticketing and tourism field.
3. Fresh Grads are welcome to apply.
4. Very good command in English.
5. Excellent communication skills.
7. Can work under pressure.
8. Details oriented Person.