Excellent Vacancy in Alexandria !
Our client is an international trading business of frozen and fresh food commodities as well as animal feed ingredients for over 35 years is currently looking for experienced calibers to fulfill the following positions at their office in Alexandria, Egypt:
IT & IS Manager/Director
• Comprehensive awareness and understanding of all existing IT systems and cloud services.
• Manage all IT systems and plan for upgrades and enhancement programs when needed.
• Be the onsite network, VPN, communications, and computer system administrator for the Egypt team. Communicate, manage, and work with outside consultants when needed [such as Arab Computers in Egypt or Dimensions South in ATL].
• Onsite network support and helpdesk. Assist users in hardware, computer-related, and network issues to channelize with our IT support contractor if needed.
• Manage software upgrades and integration of systems for the entire team in Egypt [in coordination with Microsoft NAV consultants].
• The ability to learn and deploy Microsoft Power Business Intelligence [Power BI] within MIT & Fanar to benefit from the usage of Dashboards and build-in reports the BI system can derive from NAV and any other data banks.
• The ability to learn and deploy Customer Relationship Management System [CRM] within MIT & Fanar to benefit from the usage of Dashboards and build-in reports derived from NAV and any other data banks.
• Work with Business team members to increase understanding of how the current systems best serve the company and identify their responsibilities via their role.
• Identify and document requirements necessary for examining and implementing technology solutions.
• Understand requirements and plan for web sites developments and periodic maintenance, smart devices apps, and customer communications.
• Ability to learn basic setup and functionality of NAV ERP system and its applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and Computer Science.
- A Master’s degree in information systems “MSIS” is a plus
- 5-7 years of experience as an IT Manager.
- Excellent Knowledge of ERP system “Microsoft Dynamics NAV”.
- Problem Solving.
- Leadership and Managerial Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Fluent English.
- Data Gathering & Data Analysis.