Our Client , a leading company specialized in trading, contracting & industrial processing and recycling business in Saudi Arabia, is looking for highly talented & experienced calibers to fulfill the following Positions:
-Basic Salary: From SR 2500 – 3500 SR
-Bachelor in Commerce
¬-English language fluency
-Good communication skill (need to handle customers in walk in customers)
-Areas of Responsibility :
• Coordinate with Branch Manager and request for Daily Cash and generate Cash Receipt Voucher
• Receive purchase invoice and rise cash payment voucher as per procedure.
• Perform all Policy and Procedure for Customer Cash Advance and remind the customer which is having pending balance.
• Check accuracy, casting and totaling of all cash expenses bills/invoices and record the same in respective ledger with proper narration and for supplier advances mention the limit date,
• Prepare daily cash reports and forward to HO
• Record entries of GRN as per Accounting Manual.
• Maintain register like Oxygen Gas, Materials Issue.
• Comply with approved Financial policies and procedures
• Coordinate with ERP Accountant and Asst Branch Manager in Fixed Asset.
• Record all incoming transaction in ERP system without any errors. And manual updation of Project materials received.
• Maintain financial records, such as accounts of daily collections and billings, and records of receipts issued
• Compare stock reports with total sales and Purchase.
• Compare ending balance of stock as per record and as per physical quantity
• Updating and monitor in Stock Transfer from site to site.
• Verify the ticket received with proper signatory of branch Supervisor and Section Foreman and forward to HO verification
• Ensure the assigned task is performed as per Financial Policy and procedure.