Excellent Vacancies in Saudi Arabia !!
Our client is renowned as an international, leading in trading and construction supervision currently is looking for experienced Engineers to fulfill the following positions:
Cost control engineer with 7 years’ experience.
**Main job requirements:
✅ B. Sc. in engineering or finance associate and cost control related experience.
✅ PMP & CCP certificate is a must.
✅ Excellent computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office software, SAP and MS Project).
✅ Strong analytical skills.
✅ Understand means and methods of construction associated with the construction and renovation.
✅ Understand the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating effective project schedules.
** Main Job duties:
• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
• Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of Invoices processes, etc.
• Perform and manage project financial activity monitoring and purchase requests creation and follow up.
• Perform commercial review for (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of service agreements.
• Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system (SAP) to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
• Prepare monthly movement report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis promptly to the project manager and management.
• Coordinate and work with the supply chain management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
• Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.