Staff Arabia is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve, answering incoming business-related phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, supervising office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create & support Management and to produce management-level reports & presentations.
Office Manager Main Responsibilities:
• Overseeing general office operation.
• Liaising with Management
• Greeting visiting guests & clients, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
• Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
• Supervising, mentoring and coaching our office staff (Administration team ) and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
• Arranging Purchasing office supplies, equipment’s & maintaining proper stock levels.
• Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
• Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Office Manager Main Requirements:
• A bachelor degree in business or equivalent.
• Experience on leading team & people management
• 5 years of experience in office administration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills while proficient in MS Office
• Presentable & Well oriented on business etiquettes standards.
• Excellent to fluent English is a must
• Nearby Residency is a must