Our Client is a leading Data Science company specialized in the connected multi-clouds data platform for enterprise analytics. Currently they are looking for excellent calibers to fulfill the following position.
Work Location: Cairo, Egypt
- 3+ years in Application Consultant Role
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, PHP, or .Net.
- Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data Rest, RESTful API
- Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- JBPM(Java Business Process Management), MLE, Load balancers
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Perfect debugging skills.
- Data Science Skills is a plus
- A post-graduate degree would be a plus.
Key Area Responsibilities:
- This individual will be responsible for development/coding and solution design.
- Interface with the Teradata engineering team as needed to resolve complex technical issues.
- Specify, demonstrate, and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client/prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Should be able to understand Project requirements and work independently
- Experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse applications, and big data analytics.
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles
- Excellent written and oral English, with experience preparing and managing documentation of senior-level client deliverables
- Information gathering techniques such as workshops, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience.