Our Client is a leading Data Science company specialized in the connected multi-clouds data platform for enterprise analytics. Currently they are looking for excellent calibers to fulfill the following position.
Work Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields is preferred.
- 2+ experience is for a starter (not an experienced resource). For an average experience, it should be greater than 5 years and for senior above 8.
- Semantic modeling experience is required for average and senior BI consultant. For starters, only the knowledge is required.
- Business Requirement lifecycle knowledge is required, such as creation of a BRD (Business requirement document)
- Use of Power BI is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of BI Experience
- Object Creation: Attributes, Facts, Metrics
- Reports & Dashboard Creation
- Familiarity with MSTR Web portal & subscription services (preferred but not required).
- I-Cubes, Attribute relationships, Hierarchies
- Custom SQL reporting and advanced VLDB setting expertise preferred.
- Experience with Localization, Transaction Services, API Customization or Datamarts will be a plus.
- Experienced in Metadata development
- Experienced in development of data sources, data extracts including data blending
- Experienced in Report development
- Experienced in development of dashboards & story boards
- Experienced in development of complex visualizations & advance chart types (preferred but not required)
Areas of Responsibility
- This individual will be responsible for BI support - New report development, report maintenance, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc.
- Should be familiar with data warehousing concepts that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle required to successfully deploy the BI solution including the following: semantic layer design, BI architecture, performance tuning BI applications, and logical and physical data model design and implementation.
- Effectively analyze, resolve and document business problems.
- Keep current on new/relevant technologies.