Our Client is a leading Data Science company specialized in the connected multi-clouds data platform for enterprise analytics. Currently they are looking for excellent calibers to fulfill the following position.
"Junior Software Development Consultant"
Work Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Experience of 1+ years in Software development with JAVA on Linux OS
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent discipline
- Strong JAVA programming skills. Knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Working experience in Data Structures
- Should be comfortable with SQL (ANSI/Database specific)
- Frontend / Backend development skills
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers
- Teradata knowledge is a plus.
- Good with server-side languages such as Java, PHP
- Java framework such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data Rest, RESTful API
- database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Good analytical abilities
- Very good debugging skills.
- IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse) etc.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Trace existing systems bugs to develop the fix and run unit testing.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Interact with offshore/onshore associates on projects/assignments