Our Client is a leading Data Science company specialized in the connected multi-clouds data platform for enterprise analytics. Currently they are looking for excellent calibers to fulfill the following position.
Work Location: Cairo, Egypt
- University graduate in IT or related subject, or business degree with some IT content.
- PM certification.
- 5 years of managing complex IT implementations with project value $100K upwards.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience in the implementation of data warehouse/ BI projects is essential.
- Experience of project implementations in the core industries is preferable – Finance services, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retail.
- Understanding of BI tools, practical experience with BI is preferable.
- Experience in SW development and implementation is a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Project Planning and Organizing - Define project scope, estimate time, cost, and resources requirements. Plan project according to advocated Teradata PM Methodology. Assess project risk, develop risk mitigation strategies, and support the sales team to develop contracts and project pricing.
- Managing Project Implementation - Manage all aspect of post-sale implementation of a project.
- Coaching - Provide timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge and skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Business Needs Analysis - Ability to define the client's requirements within the context of their business. Ability to assess the opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of a potential solution.
- Decision-Making - Ability to use logical sound judgment and experience to determine the appropriate course of action based on scenario, procedures, and guidelines, for a given situation.
- Problem-Solving - Gather and use information needed to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations.
- Facilitation and Meeting Management - Guide the activities of an individual, group, or team toward a desired result or outcome. Drive consensus and team ownership of decisions.
- Influencing Others - Ability to assert ideas and persuade others to commit action.
- Conflict Management and Negotiation - Ability to come to sound agreements with counterparts in business or organizational situations where there is disagreement or differences in interest.
- Procurement/Supplier Management - Estimate, plan, and manage the work of subcontractors and other external project resources. Develop and manage subcontracting agreements.