Our Client is a leading Data Science company specialized in the connected multi-clouds data platform for enterprise analytics. Currently they are looking for excellent calibers to fulfill the following position.
"Senior Business Analyst"
Work Location: Cairo, Egypt
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10+ years in Business analysis or data analysis experience
- Qualifications in IT related domain
- Experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse applications, and big data analytics.
- Development and implementation of data strategy outcomes for clients
- A strong understand of Data Governance and the experience and ability to assist clients implement data governance polices and capabilities
- Data analysis including data transformation rules specification
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles
- Excellent written and oral English, with experience preparing and managing documentation of senior level client deliverables
- Information gathering techniques such as workshops, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience
- Requirements documentation techniques; Epics, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional, Non-functional.
- Experience in prototyping techniques.
- Experience using diagramming techniques to visualise data flows, current and future state process diagrams.
- Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government)
- Business organisation change implementation and management
- Experience or knowledge of testing methodologies and supporting business users with UAT testing
- Experience with and understanding of data architectures (staging, integration and semantic layers)
- Ability to understand relational and dimensional data models.
- Knowledge of analytic/programming languages e.g. SQL, Python or R
- Understanding of BI toolset spectrum and relevant usage, such as with data visualization and reporting
- Understanding of advanced analytics and data science
- Requirements management tools: (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders in industry-appropriate terminology.
On engagement, you will be responsible for the full business analytics workstream using Teradata methodologies and processes, including but not limited to -
- Helping to define strategic and tactical analytic outcomes for business
- Development and implementation of data governance framework
- Workstream scoping, planning and execution
- Requirements management and associated documentation management
- Communications and stakeholder management.