Our Client is a leading Data Science company specialized in the connected multi-clouds data platform for enterprise analytics. Currently they are looking for excellent calibers to fulfill the following position.
"Senior Datawarehouse and BI Tester"
Work Location: Cairo, Egypt
- 4+ years of experience with Software Quality Assurance- QA project life cycle, test plan, test strategies, test scenarios, test cases, traceability matrix.
- 1 - 2+ years of experience in Database/Data Warehouse/ETL Testing. Must have
- 1 - 2+ years of Strong experience in advanced SQL scripting. Must have
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing and business intelligence concepts and testing techniques
- Experience in Working with Star Schema, ODS, multi-dimensional models, slowly changing dimensions
- Experience in working with ETL framework, Change Data capture, DataMart, Data models etc.
- Working knowledge of test automation for backend using Java/ Python and associated frameworks
- Ability to review and analyze business requirements in order to produce test strategy and test cases.
- Familiarity in continuous testing practices in a CI/CD development pipeline, and deploying test automation
- Experience in Agile projects (Scrum, Kanban etc.).
- Working Knowledge in Test Management software (JIRA, TFS, ALM).
- Solid experience with Defect Management Process.
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in MS SQL server, SSIS and SSRS.
- Awareness of Agile QA Software development life cycle –backlog, sprints, standups, burn downs.