Our Client is a leading Data Science company specialized in the connected multi-clouds data platform for enterprise analytics. Currently, they are looking for excellent calibers to join their team.
Position: BI Consultant
Work Location:Cairo, Egypt
Work Type: 1-year project
Areas of Responsibility
- This individual will be responsible for BI support - New report development, report maintenance, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc.
- Should be familiar with data warehousing concepts that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle required to successfully deploy the BI solution including the following: semantic layer design, BI architecture, performance tuning BI applications, and logical and physical data model design and implementation.
- Effectively analyze, resolve and document business problems.
- Keep current on new/relevant technologies
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Minimum 3+ years of BI Experience
- Object Creation: Attributes, Facts, Metrics
- Reports & Dashboard Creation
- Familiarity with MSTR Web portal & subscription services (preferred but not required).
- I-Cubes, Attribute relationships, Hierarchies
- Custom SQL reporting and advanced VLDB setting expertise preferred.
- Experience with Localization, Transaction Services, API Customization or Datamarts will be a plus.
- Experienced in Metadata development
- Experienced in development of data sources, data extracts including data blending
- Experienced in Report development
- Experienced in development of dashboards & story boards
- Experienced in development of complex visualizations & advance chart types (preferred but not required)