On behalf of our client, an international Business Advisory & Risk Management Company is calling for creative and passionate candidates to join its team in Egypt.
Position: Social Media Specialist
Work Location: Cairo / Egypt
1. Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s & the leaderships’ social media accounts.
2. Creation and developing strategies for AWH content which includes a monthly calendar of collaterals and activities to be done through the social media platforms.
3. Produce a monthly calendar for AWH social media, while incorporating important holidays in the region and common holidays in the international market.
4. Responsible for executing, planning strategies for AW Holding’s email campaign and database.
5. Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
6. Analyzing the company’s social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
7. Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
8. Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes, and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Identify new trends in social media and ensure that it is incorporated in all marketing collateral of the company.
10. Develop new and creative content for the social media channels of the company.
11. Measure and report performance of the social media of AW Holding and assess against goals.
12. Prepare reports for overall performance and evaluate important metrics of our social media.
1. BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
2. Demonstrable working experience in handling corporate social media account with 5-8 years’ experience with a background in running email campaign
3. Highly creative in content creation that is able to engage, inform and motivate our target audience.
4. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices
5. Video Editing and Photo Editing skills is a must.
6. Photography and Videography skills is a must.
7. Agency background is a must.