On behalf of our client, an international Business Advisory & Risk Management Company is calling for creative and passionate candidates to join its team in Egypt.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Work Location: Cairo / Egypt
A digital marketing manager oversees the marketing team and provides support in several areas, such as:
1. Develop, review and monitor strategies in the digital marketing department includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, google ads and paid campaigns of AW Holding INT’L.
2. Collaborates with team members & provides guidance to the design and implementation of marketing campaigns to enhance the overall online presence of the company.
3. Track and monitor all digital campaigns across all digital channels.
4. Analyze online statistics while identifying opportunities to optimize performance and report insights.
5. Developing/managing all aspects of the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
6. Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/social media platforms.
7. Raising brand awareness and online presence through digital marketing projects and campaigns.
8. Help the team identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on the insights and reports given by the team.
9. Lead the team in brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
10. Planning and executing digital marketing budgets
11. Capable of handling and monitoring 3rd party suppliers and vendors including but not limited to:
a. Assessment of reports submitted by 3rd party suppliers.
b. Monitoring current SEO of AW Holding INT’L handled by an outsourced company.
12. Ability to outsource suppliers for any upcoming digital project for AW Holding INT’L.
13. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
14. Evaluation of reports submitted by the team and consolidating these reports which will be presented by him/her to the management.
15. Identifying short-term, long-term goals and issues that must be address in the digital marketing department.
1. BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
2. Proven working experience in digital marketing with 8-10 years of experience.
3. Demonstrable experience and general background in all the areas of digital marketing.
4. Highly creative, innovative with the experience in devising overall digital campaigns and online presence of AW Holding INT’L to engage, inform and motivate target audience.
5. Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
6. Familiar with financial planning and strategy and able to develop budgets
7. Able to keep up with the new trends, innovations in the digital area and able to apply it to the overall digital presence of AW Holding INT’L.
8. Account Executive in an agency background is a must.
9. Region knowledge and background are a must.
10. Experience with digital transformation is a must.