Our client, a multi engineering service that mainly caters to Oil and Gas, Construction, and Real Estate is looking for excellent candidate to fulfill the following position:
- Handling a team of at least 10 subcoordinators.
- Managing budgets and expenditure.
- Taking minutes for ongoing projects' updates.
- Organizing venues for upcoming and ongoing projects.
- Updating / scheduling the project Calendar.
- Performing administrative duties such as ID Process, Accommodation, transportation arrangements and medical facilities of Employees for upcoming and ongoing shutdown Projects
- Keeping update on compliance regulations.
- Resolving issues related to the projects.
- Assessing staff performance.
- Bachelor Degree from Related Discipline, Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Oil & Gas Sector.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Command of English is essential.
- Familiar with MS Office