Our client is an international Business Advisory & Risk Management Company is looking for experts to join its team!
Position Required: Accounting Manager
Work Location: Cairo / Egypt
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on strategies that the company should take.
- Prepare Company budgets and business plans and monitor achievements on a monthly basis
- Proficient in reporting MIS reports on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis to the management
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, and industry legislation
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- In-depth knowledge of taxation like VAT, Income tax, and other Corporate taxes applicable.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Degree in finance/accounting or related is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Financial Manager
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus