It’s your opportunity to work in Iraq Now!
On behalf of our client, a leading food products company is now hiring an expert “projects Manager” to join its team in Iraq.
- Preparing a detailed schedule of projects in addition to work plans.
- Organizing the internal resources of the project and coordinating with external parties and suppliers to ensure that the project is implemented to the fullest without defects.
- Develop a detailed plan for the projects and follow up the progress of work on it.
- Forecasting the necessary sources and resources to stimulate the project's objectives and managing the project's resources in an effective manner that achieves its efficiency.
- Assisting in the process of introducing projects and defining the scope and objectives of each project.
- Prepare project budgets according to the scope of work.
- Track project costs to ensure that the budget is covered as it should.
- Provide the line manager with all project updates periodically and provide them with the necessary information about the planning strategies, administrative processes, and the amendments that it makes.
- Organizing and managing contracts and suppliers.
- Use the best techniques and management techniques throughout the entire project implementation process.
- 5 to 10 years experience.
- Experience in Tetra Pak machines is a must
- Paid annual vacation “30 days”
- Joining and annual tickets
- Visa fees will be paid by the company.
- Free Accommodation
- Daily meals