We are hiring.
Position Required: Senior Business Analyst lead
Work Location: Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
General Requirements & Skills:
* Experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse applications, and big data analytics.
* Development and implementation of data strategy outcomes for clients
* A strong understanding of Data Governance and the experience and ability to assist clients to implement data governance policies and capabilities
* Data analysis including data transformation rules specification
* Familiarity with both traditional and agile IT project delivery and development cycles
* Excellent written and oral English, with experience preparing and managing documentation of senior-level client deliverables
* Information gathering techniques such as workshops, meeting facilitation and interviewing experience
* Requirements documentation techniques; Epics, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional, Non-functional.
* Experience in prototyping techniques.
* Experience using diagramming techniques to visualize data flows, and current and future state process diagrams.
* Industry experience from one or more core industries (finance, insurance, retail, government)
* Business organization change implementation and management
* Experience or knowledge of testing methodologies and supporting business users with UAT testing
* 10+ years in Business analysis or data analysis experience
* Qualifications in IT-related domain
* Experience with and understanding of data architectures (staging, integration and semantic layers)
* Ability to understand relational and dimensional data models.
* Knowledge of analytic/programming languages e.g. SQL, Python or R
* Understanding of BI toolset spectrum and relevant usage, such as with data visualization and reporting
* Understanding of advanced analytics and data science
* Requirements management tools: (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
* Must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management, and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders in industry-appropriate terminology.
* will be responsible for the full business analytics workstream using Teradata methodologies and processes, including but not limited to -
* Helping to define strategic and tactical analytic outcomes for business
* Development and implementation of data governance framework
* Workstream scoping, planning and execution
* Requirements management and associated documentation management
* Communications and stakeholder management.