We are hiring.
Position Required: Tech Lead
Work Location: Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
* 15+ years of experience with minimum 10 years in Data Management field
Overall good understanding of DWH concepts and Teradata best practices.
* Deep understanding of DWH multi-layering concept.
* Deep understanding of different DWH modeling and design concepts (Normalized, Start Schema,..etc)
* Well understanding of data testing techniques and methodologies.
* Deep understanding of Teradata – able to apply DI principles levering Teradata parallel processing.
* Deep understanding of ETL Tools (Informatica is an advantage).
* Deep understanding of BI Tools (MicroStrategy and BO is an advantage).
* Deep understanding of SQL Scripting, and Queries Performance Tunning.
* Close cooperation and coordination with PM to align the technical tasks timelines & priorities.
* Close cooperation and coordination with other streams leads (Informatica Lead, BI Lead, Data Modelers)
* Coordination of technical tasks among the teams, resolving dependencies, maintaining/preparing “backlog” to avoid idle time (joint responsibility with PM, Tech Lead addressing especially technical aspects of the coordination)
* Technical Project Governance (leading and guiding other teams) to ensure adherence between solution design and implementation.
* Communication with the client (jointly and/or aligned with PM)
* Leading technical discussions and find solutions in case of new requirements.
* Addressing road blocks
* conflicts and if necessary TL will need to deescalate situations.
* Project Scope management (jointly with PM)
* Assuring TD delivers agreed scope
* Addressing out of scope requests (internally with PM, externally with Customer)
* Actively participating in change order creation