Our Client is a well-known diversified group operating in different fields; it has carved a desirable reputation in the region that manages a portfolio of prominent companies that offer high-quality products and exceptional services to the people, businesses and the State of Qatar.
Our Client is now hiring the following position:
( for ONLY “Tunisian” and “Moroccan” candidates due to the working visa status)
Reporting to: Media and Marketing Manager
Design web pages, sites or applications, layout and coding of a web and also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site such as writing programming Code, graphics, test the website and identify any technical problem.
- Create the technical aspects of websites.
- Support existing infrastructure.
- Develop new technologies.
- Determine site's users.
- Develop graphic design.
- Confer with the concerned departments to discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
- Collect text documents and images.
- Oversee production and implementation.
- Add HTML extensions such as animations and surveys.
- Organize content.
- Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
- Create pages that appeal to the tastes of the site’s users.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Test web applications units and systems.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
- Develop external web portals.
- Build applications and services for the Web.
- Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
- Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions
- Fix Technical Problems
- Change applications according to new specifications
- Attend meetings and workshops
-Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree is a Must
- Experience: Three (3) years in the same field
- Knowledge of web development
- Ability to utilize SQL technologies
- Good graphics skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Be flexible and proficient
- Familiarity with web development regulations
- Be able to meet deadline
- Manage projects
- Good organizational skills
- Good people skill
- Be innovative and reliable