Our Client , A leading luxury Real Estate developer operating through middle East, Realizing their customers dreams by building the highest quality residential, leisure and commercial developments, they provide the right working environment for talented employees, select only the right partners, develop projects in prime locations and use the most sophisticated building materials,
Our Client is now looking for highly talented candidates to fulfill the following position:
Sales Executives (PC, RO, RM)
-Very attractive package (According to Experience)
- Job Locations : Jeddah, , Riyadh, Dammam
Main job requirements:
3-7 years of sales experience
Saudi or Arab nationals ( Must be located in KSA )
For non-Saudi’s candidates must have transferable visa
Clear track record in sales , Representable with excellent communication skills .
Excellent Command in English Language is a MUST
Preferably coming from luxury sales background to claim good clients’ database such as Insurance, Banking (HNW), and Real Estate
-Presenting the properties in a structured professional way face to face
-Listening to VIP customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
-Maintaining and developing relationships with VIP customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
-They offer buyers a selection of properties available for sale and arrange visits to view the properties
-Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
-Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
-Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
-Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Appraise properties to determine loan values.