Excellent job vacancy in Egypt /6th of Oct.
Our client is a leading company in electronic & lighting industry in Egypt, currently looking for experienced & talented calibers to fulfill the following position:
Chief executive officer
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/business (MBA would be a plus).
- Minimum 20 years of experience in industrial companies includes proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position.
- Excellent Leadership, Managerial & Communication skills in both Arabic & English.
Main job responsibilities
- Participating with the company's president in defining the company's key objectives and participating in its formulation.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Assure the implementation of all by-laws and policies approved by the Board of Directors.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all activities of the company to the president & Board of Directors.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Work with the board to identify and initiate appropriate by-laws and policies that govern the organization.
- Develop and implement staffing plan for the organization with fully competent diverse professionals and consistent with the strategic goals established by the Board of Directors.
- Develop and identify key performance indicators for all staff positions and ensures implementation.
- Promote continued professional development among staff that maintains the level of expertise necessary to achieve key performance indicators.
- Research, design and maintain operations around best practices.
- Review the purchasing plans established by the Purchasing Manager and ensure that all purchases are carried out at the best prices and with high quality.
- Review the sales plans prepared by the Director of marketing and selling and ensure the accuracy of product pricing processes and ensure the realism of these plans and that they achieve the objectives of the company in terms of revenue and profitability.
- Ensure that all company recourses are effectively used.