Excellent Oil & Gas Vacancies in Saudi Arabia !!
Our client is renowned as an international, leading provider of fully integrated engineering, procurement, construction supervision for the petroleum, petrochemicals and power industries, currently is looking for experienced Caliber to fulfill the following position;
◾️ Senior Planning Engineer
**Main job requirements**
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Previous experience in oil and gas construction projects
• Previous experience with SAUDI ARAMCO projects is preferred
• Primavera is a must
• Involved in developing/ maintaining and managing the Project schedules from conceptual to handing over of the project.
• Preparation of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for each Projects.
• Coordinate with the engineering, procurement and project team to ensure that project schedules are met.
• Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of quantitative data via databases and spreadsheet
• Assign all proper resources according to the needs of every project; managing the workload.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and finding/applying available data to solve business problems.